11.03.2010

An Open Letter to SHRM and UIUC

Dear Colleagues,

I wish to write to you and express my thanks for making, in part, my graduate education possible.  I think I understand a little better this year just how profound a privilege it is to be educated.  In the last 18 months of my life I've met intelligent people who have every potential for effecting positive change in this world, but are held back because of their lack of formal education.  I am grateful to not only live in a land where the chance to become educated is readily available, but where there are resources to assist us along the way.  That is something that I've taken for granted too long in my life.  Your commitment to improving the world by enabling the education of others has directly impacted my current and future opportunities.

And for that, I thank you.

Best regards,

Andrea


No comments: