11.04.2010

An Open Letter to My Nieces

Dear Brooklyn, Ava, Halle, Lola, Reese and surrogate nieces Addie, Camdyn, Brinley and McKinley:

First of all, I just want to say thanks to your moms for posting such great pics of you online...  And thank them for making me homesick everytime I see them.  (But that's a good thing.)  I think the hardest thing about living states away is that I don't get to see all of you grow up.  Two years is a long time for me to be gone.  And I've missed a lot...especially given the fact that half of you haven't even been alive for that long.  But, I just have to say that not only do I think you're the most darling group of little ladies I know, but that you inspire me to be a better person.  Hard to explain, but it's true.  There's something about how pure and beautiful you each are that pulls at my heart.  I hope you will always stay that way.


You remind me of how I should be... 

And for that, I thank you.

Love always,

Auntie Andi

PS  Can you come and visit me someday soon? Pretty please??


I would post pictures of you all, if your moms would let me...
but I didn't ask, so I won't.

1 comment:

Aliseea said...

You forgot the twins